Full Time Mommy. All The Time Golf Enthusiast. Partial Workaholic and Creative Craft Addict – Born and Raised in Detroit, Michigan!
I started this Blog in hopes to just chronologically keep tabs on my life while also sharing it with those I care about. Where it’s headed is nobody’s guess but I hope you can enjoy the chaos that is my life.
When first creating Front Paige News, I decided to break the blog into sections that best reflect what I hope to accomplish. . . Thus leading to my categories:
- Mimosas & Mommyhood – Where I dish out most of my daily posts. Anything relating to anything really, especially the trials and tribulations of balancing motherhood with self-awareness and the every day possibilities and adventures of my world.
- Photography – A place to post my amateur photos that I often take.
- Creative Chaos – Where I share random updates and How-To’s, crafts I’m currently working on, home makeovers, etc.
- #WifeLife – Where I recap moments in my marriage, the love, laughter and light-hearted humiliation that is what makes us “Us”
- My Etsy Shop – Where I can introduce my readers to what it is I do for “me”. A personal shop in which I produce creative works for the Etsy Community.
- ILOVEMYETSY SHOP!
Once reading you’ll learn that I have a beautiful daughter, a loving husband, exciting career and a passion for the creative side. I’m obsessed with crafting and have a strange addiction to my Pinterest boards. I feel best when I can complete a creative project / planned event ( I LOVE PARTY PLANNING – Themes Themes Themes! ) from start to finish and believe that constantly challenging myself is what keeps me- and everyone else- on their toes. I love to take on new adventures: Photography. My Etsy Shop. This Blog. Married Life. Motherhood. The list keeps growing. I avoid boredom at all costs. . . I’m what some refer to as “Go-Go-Go”. It’s my upside and my downfall. #AtLeastICanAdmit.
I also enjoy an occasional trip to the lake, inappropriate humor, a good sporting event: Lions, Tigers and Wings Oh My, excessive communication (- I talk TOO much -) and am exceptionally partial to the game of Golf. I aspire to create a golf blog one day too . . . but for now, lets not get ahead of ourselves! I’m also a big fan of donuts. Please reach out whenever, I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!
♥If you need to reach me, my door is always open!