Full Time Mommy. All The Time Golf Enthusiast. Partial Workaholic and Creative Craft Addict – Born and Raised in Detroit, Michigan!
I started this Blog in hopes to just chronologically keep tabs on my life while also sharing it with those I care about. Where it’s headed is nobody’s guess but I hope you can enjoy the chaos that is my life.
When first creating Front Paige News, I decided to break the blog into sections that best reflect what I hope to accomplish. . . Thus leading to my categories:
- Mimosas & Mommyhood – Where I dish out most of my daily posts. Anything relating to anything really, especially the trials and tribulations of balancing motherhood with self-awareness and the every day possibilities and adventures of my world.
- Photography – A place to post my amateur photos that I often take.
- Creative Chaos – Where I share random updates and How-To’s, crafts I’m currently working on, home makeovers, etc.
- #WifeLife – Where I recap moments in my marriage, the love, laughter and light-hearted humiliation that is what makes us “Us”
- My Etsy Shop – Where I can introduce my readers to what it is I do for “me”. A personal shop in which I produce creative works for the Etsy Community.
- ILOVEMYETSY SHOP!
Once reading you’ll learn that I have a beautiful daughter, a loving husband, exciting career and a passion for the creative side. I’m obsessed with crafting and have a strange addiction to my Pinterest boards. I feel best when I can complete a creative project / planned event ( I LOVE PARTY PLANNING – Themes Themes Themes! ) from start to finish and believe that constantly challenging myself is what keeps me- and everyone else- on their toes. I love to take on new adventures: Photography. My Etsy Shop. This Blog. Married Life. Motherhood. The list keeps growing. I avoid boredom at all costs. . . I’m what some refer to as “Go-Go-Go”. It’s my upside and my downfall. #AtLeastICanAdmit.
I also enjoy an occasional trip to the lake, inappropriate humor, a good sporting event: Lions, Tigers and Wings Oh My, excessive communication (- I talk TOO much -) and am exceptionally partial to the game of Golf. I aspire to create a golf blog one day too . . . but for now, lets not get ahead of ourselves! I’m also a big fan of donuts. Please reach out whenever, I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!
♥If you need to reach me, my door is always open!
2 thoughts on “Twine With A Twist *”
Thanks for following my little blog! I am such a newbie that I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure out how to leave a freaking comment on your blog! I am also addicted to Pinterest. Is there ever a time that you don’t need to know how to make Reindeer hot cocoa gift bags from Pretzels and Red Hot candies? The answer is no!
Haha! No biggie, I’m new to this myself! Just looking to follow fun people! Pinterest is my second husband. I have to master every craft I find! 🙂 I look forward to following you!!