Come one, come all: It’s Twine With A Twist’s weekly installment of “Do It Yourself Thursdays” and this week I’m featuring my Frozen Hot Chocolate! It’s incredibly simple and can be made with ingredients that you probably already have lying around your home – Yay for that!
This recipe is beyond tasty and with just over a minute of spare time, you can be serving one of the most delicious drinks your friends have had all summer! With some simple directions and a mgic bullet or blender, you’re on your way to making you next addiction!
- Ice (1 1/2 cups)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Hot Coco Mix (1 packet -With Marshmallows Is Best!)
- French Vanilla Cream (A Splash To Taste)
- Reddi Whip – (Chocolate)
Now I know that most of you have over half these items in your home already, but if you don’t – they are incredibly cheap! You of course can substitute your milk, creamer and coco mix to your preference but I definitely recommend the chocolate Reddi Whip- It’s a deal breaker!! I picked mine up for $2 and the coco mix was only $1.29! all the ingredients listed above make up to 10+ beverages and it was altogether less than $9 for the items you see (That’s less than 90 cents per drink!! – Talk about a bargain beverage. Skip the drive-thru and hefty prices for your next frozen treat, this is totally worth it!
- Fill your blender or bullet (what I’m using) with 1 and a half cups of ice.
- Pour 1 cup of milk into the blender (or until it’s just above the ice).
- Add a tablespoon or so of French Vanilla Cream (To taste).
- Place the lid on and blend until smooth – Add milk as needed.
- Pour and top with Reddi Whip. – Enjoy! ♥
So go ahead and try this refreshing twist on an old treat and let me know how yours turns out! Also, make sure you stop on over to Artsy Corner Thursday’s with Artsy Fartsy Mama & Cox’s Corner to share your own DIY projects & recipes! Twine With A Twist was Featured last week for the DIY Lemonade Stand! ♥ Thanks Ladies!!
Thanks for stopping by for Do It Yourself Thursdays @ Twine With A Twist! See you next week.