Today’s Friday Favorites is an Easter inspired assortment of some of my favorite Eggs. #WeirdIKnow. While this may be incredibly boring to most of you, I spend every spring creeping my Pinterest boards for the next best Egg addition to my holiday board. I do not however, actually attempt to make any of these creative little “future birds”. I just bask in all the glory of the incredibly talented people who do and dream of the day that my toddler will look at me and say “Mommy I want to make rustic-chic eggs this year for the bunny”. Until then I’ll be picking up the all-American favorite PAAS Tie-Dye kit. . . . .#FML. I know you know what I’m talking about!
With my eggs going nowhere but downhill once again, and my most beautiful contribution more than likely being a feces-brown outcome of a supposed-to-be hippie inspired “pre-bird”, I will leave you all my “what could be” list of #SweetBabyJesusWeekend eggs in all their glory:
1. The “I got invited to Martha’s house!!” Eggs:
2. The “I could be a walking advertisement for Clorox Bleach Pens” Eggs:
3. The “I wish I was a Christmas wreath” Eggs:
4. The “I just got passed by a pick-up truck with non-existent mud flaps” Eggs:
5. The “I want to read about Italy too” Eggs:
6. The “Mossy Monster – probably my favorite but I would glue my fingers together in the process” Eggs:
7. The “I hope this says something important” Eggs:
8. The “Where do I get a vase like this?” Eggs:
9. The “I don’t even know what to say, who actually does all this in their spare time?” Eggs:
10. The “I could probably pull this off on a good day” Eggs:
11. The “I basically do this for a living with twine – why haven’t I thought of this yet?” Eggs:
12. The “I’m the Zac Efron of damn fine eggs” Eggs:
And that about sums it all up. If you want to link back to these incredible eggs and their owners, just simply click on the photo you wish to follow. Some great how to’s are available – I highly suggest you check them out!
Now granted, I will again sulk in my misery of ugly eggs once more but I’ll probably challenge myself again by tossing in a stencil or two this weekend, trying to create the next best “I want to be a Martha” egg, but it always ends in the same failed puddle of tears. . . so don’t expect any amazing “pre-birds” when I go to post my Easter Photos this weekend. #JustSaying. #THISGIF #IDie #LoveAziz.
Finally, if you haven’t heard: Amanda over at Meet At The Barre has finally taken the plunge into Link-Ups and is featuring her first ever “Friday Favorites” which I have been stalking for quite some time. If you get a chance, head over to check it out. I’m pretty sure that I completely failed on format but I try to stick with a one-direction, “list style” favorites typically so just roll with me here. . . .
. . . .which brings me to my next link up: Listed Fridays over at Erica Jacquline This one is also new and my good friend Amanda over at Voyage of the MeeMee turned me onto this blog literally this morning! I figured since I also like to “List My Friday Favorites” it was only appropriately the best link-up EVER! Plus isn’t that the fun in link-ups? Meeting new people, new link-ups? #LoveIT!
So with that, please: