So if you’ve not yet noticed. . . I’m obsessed with donuts. I frequently just search the word Donut on Pinterest to creep on all of the amazing pictures. It’s like when I hear the term “Food Porn” . . . My brain: Donuts – Every. Single. Time. -Don’t even care. They are just incredibly pretty. I even have a dedicated Donut Pinterest board. Don’t believe me? Just check it out for yourselves.
I’ve even had the personal dream of owning my own Donut Shop. I’m completely incapable of not burning garlic bread, yet I feel that donuts could possibly be my calling. #Right. But seriously, I have an entire business plan worked out in my head (and half on paper). I just have to figure out how it is you make a donut. Oh, and I want the crazy wild donuts too. . . like the Donut Bar or Voodoo Donuts. I’m not kidding! Nothing like this exists in Detroit and I swear It could very well be my next dream come true. Unfortunately funding doesn’t grow on trees and like I said, I don’t even know how to make a donut, let alone like 25 different flavors. . . regardless, in honor of my obsession and Friday Favorites I’m sharing with you a few of my favorite Donut pics, along with recipes!
1. (Gluten Free) Mini Cake Donuts –86Lemons
2. Peach Donuts Glazed With White Chocolate & Pistachios – Veggie-Wedgie
3. Strawberry Frosted Donuts – Sally’s Baking Obsession
4. Coconut Lime Donuts – On Sugar Mountain
5. Cinnabon Donuts – Something Swanky
6.Glazed Baked Red Velvet Donuts –Macaroni & Cheesecake
7. Blueberry Lemon Glazed Donuts – Country Cleaver
8. Chocolate Donuts With Blood Orange Glaze – Heather Christo
9. Cinnamon Brown Sugar Donuts – Little Miss Momma
10. Strawberry Buttermilk Mini Donuts – Hungry Girl Por Vida
I seriously need to try just ONE of these recipes. I think I’ll make it a goal for this week! #DonutDetermination. I can’t get enough. . . . YUM!
What’s your favorite donut? Have you ever tried creating your own Donut recipe? I’m curious!!